A La Carte Menu:
Choose the following wedding filming options
to build your wedding movie beyond our base
price. A la Carte prices include editing.
* "Love Story" Video - $400
* Engagement interview with couple - $350
* Engagement party - $300
* Bridal shower - $300
* Rehearsal - $150
* Rehearsal or groom's dinner - $300
* Hair/makeup salon session - $150
* Bride/groom preparations at the wedding site
- $300 (Two videographers/cameras)
* 3rd Location on wedding day - $150
* Photo montage creation - $3.00 per photo
* Photo montage displayed on TV (looping
DVD) at reception - $150
* Photo montage creation and projection on
large screen at reception - $250
* Documentation of photo session after
ceremony - $150
* Client-produced video projection at
reception - $125
* Same Day Edit Option - $500 **
* Bride or groom interviewed before the
wedding - $150
* Wedding party and guest interviews - $200
* A third camera at your ceremony - $50
* Departure from the wedding reception site -
* Limo ride coverage - $150
* Additional hours at reception - $125 per hour
* Post-wedding brunch - $300
* Post-wedding gift opening - $300
* A 3 to 5 minute wedding highlights video for
you to share on social media - $300
* Additional DVDs - $20 each
* All raw footage on USB Thumb Drive - $100
* Video still digital files- $5.00 each
* Anniversary party - $300
* Additonal Digital HD copies of your
wedding video on USB Thumb Drives - $15
Except where noted, a la carte filming service
prices are based on one videographer/camera.
The raw footage fee is for cost of media, and
the time to copy and transfer raw video to
We will choose the appropriate royalty-fee
music and integrate it into your wedding
video. Because of copyright issues, popular
music can not be used in your wedding video.
|Pricing & Payment:
Our wedding video production prices are based upon
years of experience, filming services, the high quality of
the gear we use in production, demand, and availability
A one-third payment of total price of our videography
service is due at the time of booking. Signing a wedding
services agreement and making the deposit will reserve
your wedding filming date. Minnesota Sales Tax will
apply to all weddings filmed in Minnesota!
|Capture your special day with a videography
service from Kalton Communications!
|** Same Day Edit Option:
A Same Day Edit of your wedding includes highlights of your wedding
The SDE of your wedding will be projected on a large screen or displayed
on a flat screen at your wedding reception
Total Cost: $500
Note: This option is only available when there will be at least three (3)
hours between wedding Ceremony and Reception.
|Copyright 2015 by Kalton Communications. All Rights Reserved.
|Bill and Gini Kalton,
|We filmed our first wedding in 1997!
|We would love to produce your wedding video!
Call us at 320-290-8491 or send email to:
|Sound For Outdoor
Do you need a sound system and
operator for your outdoor wedding
| CALL OR E-MAIL US!
The following information about
your wedding will help us
determine the wedding
videography service that fits your
needs. Please include it in your
first contact with us!
1. The date of your wedding.
2. The locations (s) of your
(ceremony, reception, etc).
3. The times and number of hours
that you will require a wedding
4. Your approximate budget for
|Kalton Communications offers wedding videography services to everyone.
We serve everyone equally, always have and always will!
|Central Minnesota Wedding
|Click here to view more samples of our work!